I am definitely a bargain hunter and, as a busy mom, I love online shopping. Amazon has become my go-to place for affordable, yet fashionable finds! Here is a list of some great items you need in your fall/winter closet.
- This super soft sweater. This sweater is the softest chenille fabric. Comes in lots of color options. I chose to size up to a large for this baggy, over-sized look.
2. This black and white checker sweater is so cute! In comes in other color options as well like tans and grey! I’m wearing a medium.
3. If you love a big cozy sherpa, then you need this one in your life! I love the big pockets and the zippered neckline! This will keep you so warm on those cold winter days! I chose this blush pink, but there’s also brown, grey and black available!
4. Speaking of sherpas…. This one is a jacket/cardigan version that’s perfect for throwing on in a chilly house or outside when you don’t quite need a winter coat. I’m wearing a small in the brown. There’s lots of other color options available!
5. The shirt I’m wearing under the brown sherpa is actually the perfect, basic bodysuit! It’s available in long sleeve and tank top versions. I have a really long torso and I’m wearing a small. It fits, but if I were to order again I would probably go up to a medium for length.
6. I want this off-the-shoulder waffle fabric shirt in every color! It’s so comfy! Perfect for lounging around the house and cute enough to wear out with cute jeans! I would definitely size up if you like the loose, off-the-shoulder look. I’m wearing a medium. Also, please note that the lighter colors, like this blush pink, are slightly sheer. I don’t feel like I need a cami underneath, but just be aware.
7. You know I had to include some leopard in this haul! This is such a comfy leopard print shirt! They call it a sweatshirt, but I would classify it more like a really thick long sleeve. Again, definitely size up if you like this off the should look. I’m wearing a large. Available in other colors and also a cute camo print!
8. Moving on to some accessories! The boots I’m wearing in all the above pictures are an absolute must have!! I love how they can be worn tall like a combat boot, or folded over for a more cozy, winter vibe! They are fully lined with fleece, super comfy and fit true to size. Lots of color options available!
9. Last, but not least! The ultimate accessory! The velvet scrunchie! I love these things. I’ve always been a fan of the scrunchie, even when they went out of style for a decade or two. I love how gentle they are on my wild hair. This is a set of 46. Yes, 46. Every color you could possibly want. My daughter and I actually split the set and we each still got every color we could want!
Stay tuned for next week. I will share a haul of Amazon finds for a your next cruise or vacation!!