It’s no secret that we love to travel. My hubby and I take trips, just the two of us, a few times a year. It’s our love language. We love quality time together, to focus on just us. Over the course of our frequent travel I have collected lots of great finds from Amazon. Here is a list of all the fashion items you need for your spring break trip, your next cruise or beach vacation. Or just because they’re cute and you want them. No judgement here! 😉
[For sizing reference: I’m 5’5″ and 115 lbs with long arms and long torso]
- Let’s start with the perfect travel day outfit. Airports and airplanes are cold. You want to be cozy and comfy, but it’s vacation so you still want to feel put together. Enter the perfect jumpsuit. This thing feels like jammies, but looks like the perfect outfit. Pair it with some cute sneakers like these for all that airport walking and you’re totally set to head off for vacation! I’m wearing a small in the jumpsuit which fits great, even with my long torso. I do think if I’d order again I might get a medium just to feel a little more loose and comfy. New Balance shoes always fit true to size for me.
2. Let’s look at some daytime basics. This bodysuit is a must have for vacation or summertime. It’s ribbed, super soft and has buttons at the bottom. I have a long torso and I sized up to a medium. It fits well, but would probably get a large next time just to have a little more room. Pair it with jean shorts or a cute skirt!
3. Another vacation basic that is a favorite for me is a crop top. I love to pair them with a high-waisted, flowy skirt! I would definitely size up in the crop top. I’m wearing a large. This skirt is thrifted, but here is a similar one from Amazon with good reviews.
4. I love a good transitional piece for vacation. A dress that can easily go from day to night is key! Less you have to pack! These bodycon style t-shirt dresses are just that. There is a short sleeved version or a tank top version. They have ruching on the size to give lots of room and stretch. They have a lining so you don’t have to worry about them being see-through (even the white!). I think you could size down in these. They’re comfy and have lots of room. I’m wearing smalls in both.
5. Let’s move on to beachwear! I know a good fitting swimsuit can be hard to find, but I’ve had great luck with suits on Amazon. This one-piece is my absolute favorite swimsuit. It fits me better than any other suit I’ve ever put on my body, ever, lol! Again, I have a long torso, so I sized up to a medium. I also love a high waisted bikini and I’ve gotten so many compliments on this one. Also wearing a medium in this one. As a Kansas girl, I love the Dorothy vibes it has 😉
6. As far as swimsuit covers and beach accessories go I’ve got you covered there (no pun intended)! This babydoll dress is my favorite swim cover. It’s cute enough to through over a suit and wear out for lunch. The light colors are a little shear, but darker colors could be warn as a dress by themselves! I’m wearing a small. I also just picked up this wrap skirt to wear for our next cruise. It’s very shear so definitely only to be worn over a swimsuit, but it was really inexpensive and it comes in tons of colors! And lets not forget to talk about this beach hat. You need it. Seriously, buy it now! It has an open top design so you can wear your hair up or down. It closes with velcro so the size is adjustable (it’s got a super cute bow in the back, too). BUT, the best part? It rolls up and would easily fit in your suitcase!!
7. Moving on to evening wear. Well, beach-style evenings at least! This midi dress is another perfect transition piece. With sandals on the beach or dress it up for dinner. So many fun colors available, too! This “dark rose” color (which is much more purple than any of the pictures show) I chose is a color I don’t normally wear, but it’s perfect for the beach! I’m wearing a small.
8. This lace romper has been on my radar for a long time. I finally decided to get it for our upcoming cruise and I wish I had bought it sooner. It’s really well made and super cute. I’m wearing a small and even with my long torso I have plenty of room.
9. This one seems like the ultimate spring break/beach dinner dress! It has double slits on the sides and an open back (definitely a no-bra or sticky bra type of dress). It’s a soft strechy fabric and really comfy. I’m wearing a small.
10. Lastly, for this haul, you’re going to need some fun earrings to accessorize all your new outfits with. This set of 36 pairs has everything you need. They’re inexpensive and adorable. I love taking this type of jewelry on vacation so you don’t have to worry if something gets lost!
Check out my Amazon tag below to see all of my other Amazon hauls. Leave me a comment and let me know what type of things you’d like for me to share on my next haul!!